How Can I Help?
Direct financial contributions provide the most flexibility for the CCFP to meet the needs of the community by filling in food gaps, providing for our operating costs, and paying the debt on the new building.
There are 5 ways to donate financially:
- Check or Money Order: Mail this completed donation form directly to CCFP with your contribution.
- Credit Card: You can make a secure donation via your credit or debit card online.
- PayPal: You can make a secure donation via PayPal online.
- Monthly Contributions: You can make regular monthly contribution to the CCFP as a sustaining donor through recurring credit card charges, or direct bill pay or automated withdrawals from your bank. Contact Matt (435-753-7140) to set-up.
- Shop on Amazon with this special link (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/87-0512889), and we will recieve a small commission.
CCFP gladly accepts food donations, which can be dropped off during our regular business hours (8am-3:30pm M-Th or 8am-12pm Fri; 359 South Main Street, Logan). We are often in particular need of:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Baking and cooking staples (cooking oil, sugar, flour)
The CCFP does have volunteer opportunities however they are limited. If you, or a group would like to volunteer, please call Matt to schedule a time for you or your group to come down. You may make a food donation anytime during our business hours or we can make special arrangements for after hours donations if that is your only option. Contact Matt (435-753-7140) to make arrangements.
If you have any of the following new or used items, CCFP may be able to utilize them:
- Work gloves
- Printer paper
- Hygience items (toilet paper, feminine care products)
- Paper products (plates, napkins, paper towels)
Contact Matt (435-753-7140) prior to donating to discuss specific items you may be able to provide.
Tue - Thur.: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Thur.: 6:00pm - 8:00pm