How can i donate?
Hunger is a real issue in Cache Valley. Cache Community Food Pantry (CCFP) helps hundreds of families each month with your donations. CCFP is a 501(c)3 non-profit and your donations are fully tax deductible. Thank you for helping those in need.
Direct financial contributions provide the most flexibility for the CCFP to meet the needs of the community by filling in food gaps, providing for our operating costs, and paying the debt on the new building.
There are 5 ways to donate financially:
- Check or Money Order: Mail this completed donaton form directly to CCFP with your contribution.
- Credit Card: You can make a secure donation via your credit, debit card or Paypal using the form below.
- Monthly Contributions: You can make a regular monthly contribution to the CCFP as a sustaining donor through recurring credit card charges, or direct bill pay or automated withdrawals from your bank. Select recurring in the form below or Contact Matt (435-753-7140) to set-up.
- Shop on Amazon with this special link (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/87-0512889), and we will receiveve a small commission.
- Fruit from your trees or produce from your Garden, or even Garden Space. More information here.